Ribbit.

Ribbit.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dear Jared,

You should know that you and my sister Lily are the only people to consistently read my blog. So you don't have to email me every time you want to comment on something I say. You can just leave a comment if you want :) Lily does not judge.

Thanks for the letter! I forgot how exciting it is to receive mail by post... especially in the cramped and disjointed handwriting of a guy, which is like witnessing a blue moon.

I'm proud of you for getting this job. That takes a lot of guts to leave everything you know and go lay it all on the line for an uncertainty. And now you get to make fake movies! Don't forget to make me a star in one of them so I can feel famous.

E-train

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too.

Love,
Ryan Gosling

Anonymous said...

Also, my handwriting isn't disjointed!

Nom de plume said...

Compared to a girl's it is :)

Anonymous said...

Stop comparing me to a girl. It's like comparing apples to ovaries.

Nom de plume said...

Fine, you have the hand writing of a greek god

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're 28 years old and have never thought to simply search Google for where your name came from. - http://bit.ly/LdWjNc

Samantha said...

FYI, I read your blog too!:) Hi Jared!:)

Ariel said...

Hi, I read your blog as well. Just saying! I sometimes comment a few weeks late because I'm reading it late but I DO check in on it. :)

Post a Comment